Complete SEO Training in a simple way
Learn The SEO Game in a layman language & dominate the Search Engines under the guidance of Industry expert having more than 12 years in Search Engine Optimization.
What you'll be trained
An understanding of how to rank a Web site high up in the major search engines using SEO
The expertise you need to do the SEO work yourself or manage an SEO optimization team or outside SEO firm.
DTA SEO programme details:
|ADVANCED ( 1 Month)||CORPORATE (3 MONTHS)|
|On-Page SEO||On-Page SEO|
|Off-Page SEO||Off-Page SEO|
|Website Creation||Website Creation|
|Content Creation & Management||Content Creation & Management|
|SEO Techniques and Types||SEO Techniques and Types|
|Keyword Analysis & Strategy||Keyword Analysis & Strategy|
|Content Analysis||Content Analysis|
|Competitive analysis||Competitive analysis|
|Technical Analysis||SEO Reporting|
|SEO Tools||Technical Analysis|
|Course Completion Certificate||SEO Tools|
|-||Google Local Listing|
|-||Google Maps SEO|
|-||SEO Live Project|
|-||Post Project Optimization|
|-||Guide to Global certifications|
|-||Course Completion certificate|
| || |
|Apply for the course||Apply for the course|
Basic knowledge of getting around on the Internet, Websites & computer basic, even if through a simple page-building tool or basic understanding of HTML.
You may not know how to work with Web pages, but this course will still provide the information you need to guide a Web-development team in the area of SEO.
Learn & implement seo that generate results! Get your website to the in organic list of top search engines!
When your potential customers and site visitors search at Google, Bing, and Yahoo! ... does your Web site appear in the results? If your answer is not, this course can help you to get your website where your customers are! At the end of this course you'll have a solid understanding of how SEO (Search Engine Optimization) works and how you can use it to increase traffic to your site. SEO That Works!
Search Engine Optimization seems to be a Grey art … full of misunderstanding, misconceptions, misleading information, and complete dodge. But at heart, SEO is pretty simple, and this course explains it how:
- To pick the Best Keywords for SEO
- Plan Your Site, & Avoiding Things that Hurt Your Site SEO
- Understanding the importance of Content in SEO
- Optimizing Your Pages – Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, Heading etc.
- Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
- “Submitting" Your Site to Search Engines and Directories
- Significance of Local-Search SEO
- Looking for importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You
- How to Get Great Backlinks to Your Site
Is This Course for You?
Owner of a small business and your success depend on gaining customer through your Web site. Maybe you're a Web developer, and you want to do a better job for your clients--and your clients do want SEO!--or you are responsible for your employer's Web site and are feeling pressure to get it ranked in the search engines. Or maybe you have hired an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) company and are do not know how to judge them for service they are providing.
Whatever your requirement, this course, will take you through the process step-by-step in simple to understand language with professional guidance and simple examples. Search Engine Optimization is not a rocket science; there are basic rules that can be followed in right way to get the success.
Content and Overview to do powerful SEO campaign
We start by understanding the importance of keywords to SEO with real life example , how to find out what people are actually searching for online and how often, and how to pick the right SEO keywords. You'll also know about the things you can do to your site to prepare, to ensure the site has the best chance to rank well.
We’ll explain the role of content / write up/text – in your Web pages, and how to optimize the various important tags in your page. You'll also hear about structured data markup, a way to tell the search engines what the content in your pages actually represents – products, software, reviews, people, music, articles, and more.
You'll learn the best ways to “submit" your site to the search engines, how to work with search directories, and about the Webmaster accounts, in particular Google Search Console.
Who can learn this?
- This course is created for people who own, manage, or develop Web sites...and know they need SEO
- For Web developers wanting to learn SEO so they can optimize their employer's or clients' sites
- People managing Web sites, even if not very technical, will find the course useful for avoiding the many SEO scams
- Small business owner who want to get more traffic to their site will find the course helpful, whether optimizing their own sites or finding an SEO firm
- Businesses employing outside SEO firms will be able to understand what the SEO firms should be doing ... and if they're doing SEO right!
- Online marketers who need an understanding of SEO