SQL from Learner to Expert
Learn in-demand SQL Master by creating complex databases and building reports through real-world projects.
Duration: 2 months
Description:Whether you already have some previous experience or you're considering a career working with databases, DTA offer a wide range of Database courses, including Microsoft SQL Server courses and Oracle courses.
Whether you work in sales or marketing, you run your own company, or you want to build your own apps, mastering MySQL is crucial to answering complex business problems and questions using insights from data. The Ultimate MySQL course at DTA helps you to build a solid foundation in databases in a way that’s both informative and engaging. Here you will learn how databases work and one can generate and acquire data using MS SQL servers.
DTA Database course is led by an expert tutor, with unmatched experience teaching database design with SQL.
Who is it for?
Great for anyone with a passion for IT and desire to learn about data. Whether you’re completely new to the industry or you’re a current IT professional looking to prove your skills with a professional skill, this course will provide the comprehensive coverage of data management you’ll need to get ahead.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Design databases based on real-world situations
- Create and populate databases using SQL Server Management Studio
- Create SQL queries to a professional level
- Understand the capabilities of SQL Server
- Introduction to Relational Database Theory
- Database Design
- Entity relationship modelling
- The Data Dictionary
- Indexes, Integrity and Constraints
- Implementing the Design
- Creating, updating and deleting databases and tables using SQL Server Management Studio
- Updating tables using SQL Server Management Studio
- Querying Data
- Introduction to SQL: the SELECT statement, filtering with the WHERE clause, joining tables with JOIN, sorting with ORDER BY and aggregating with GROUP BY. Basic Boolean logic.
Overview of Oracle:
From Megabyte to Terabyte, size of the data can grow as more information is stored. Lets assume about a bank for an example who has huge numbers of customers in millions and processing millions of transaction every day. The question arises, Is there any database which can store and maintain the millions of information in the real time? The answer is certainly YES, Oracle Database provides the right solutions when it comes to storing data in the digital warehouse. Over the decades Oracle Database has become a vital part of the business and Oracle has been a leader in the industry based on the storage, performance, cloud storage, scalability, manageability and integration.
Oracle Database Training Includes: Classroom-based, Tutor Led, hands-on training giving you real-life experience, Lab Exercises, Project work, Unlimited Lab Access, online Materials.
- Oracle Database Program With Pl/Sql
- Introduction To Pl/Sql
- Declare Pl/Sql Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction With The Oracle Server
- Control Structures
- Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures
- Design Considerations For Pl/Sql Code
- Creating Compound, Ddl, And Event Database Triggers
- Pl/Sql Compiler